Staff of Doon Public School consists of 100 members including principal, vice principal, head teachers, class teachers, physical training inspectors, student advisors, librarian, school counselors, support teachers/ learning difficulties an many more.
Our staff’s Mission Statement is to provide educational opportunities that inspire global thinking and social responsibility.
- Vision: Falcons will reach their full potential to make a positive impact on their community.
- Staff Motto: Be the person you want to see in our students.
Five key responsibilities of our staff:
- Shaping a vision of academic success for all students
- Creating a climate hospitable to education
- Cultivating a leadership in others
- Managing people data and process
- Improving school leadership